I’m back (yeah, I know — two posts in a row)! I just had to let you in on some fashion news before it actually happens…I’ll be covering College Fashion Week as press in NYC tomorrow evening! So excited.
What is College Fashion Week?
College Fashion Week is basically our nation’s most major outlet for fashion-loving college girls to showcase the latest campus styles. I’ve always admired how it’s done in such a celebratory and inclusive way. We’re talking models of all shapes and sizes, guys. These runway models are real life college girls that have auditioned locally.
In its 5th year, College Fashion Week’s lineup includes our future leading fashion bosses including the women behind Ali & Ariel, Bow & Drape, Foray, Frill Clothing, and My Social Canvas. CFW features 4 distinct runway shows in 3 hours. Yes, it’ll be a jam-packed evening for sure!
This year, College Fashion Week will be held from 6-9pm at 404 on Saturday, October 1.
After each runway show, attendees get to fuse with other fashion-obsessed young women and gather goods from CFW many partners.
Now you know, this is what I’m most excited about.
Their partners include…
- Rebecca Minkoff — I can’t wait to see what swag is from this desginer! Her collections are always so vibrant and feminine!
- Vince Camuto –– I’m obsessed with his shoes — in particular, his booties!
- Drybar — These are the masterminds behind the blowout-only salon idea!
- European Wax Center — Hm, maybe I’ll get my eyebrows did. I’ve been letting them grow out for my birthday later in October.
- Perfumania — Time to put the fellas in a trance, girls!
- Hanes + Maidenform — Need I say more? These brands rep comfort to the core. Literally haha
- Fitbit — What’s crazy is that my mom was literally asking me about this today! We both want one. You think they’ll give us the goods?
- Bertha Watches — Trendy, yet classic.
- KIND bars — Healthy and yummy at the same time. My mom put me on!
- StyleWatch — InStyle’s sister brand! This is the mag where all the stylish bloggers get featured in.
- Essie — My younger sister is going to be so jealous. She has a collection of Essie nail polish. The brand has the best colors and drying time!
So many brands in one place! You don’t want to miss out.
You can go to CFW, too.
College Fashion Week Boston has already happened, but click here to attend as a guest in Chicago or LA!
Unfortunately, the tickets are all sold out for NYC. However, you can still follow along with all the action through my Insta, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat (tarah-lynn)!
See you there!
This post is sponsored by Her Campus Media and its College Fashion Week brand partners. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Adorned in Armor possible!